Fresh Me Up is a mild waterless foam cleanser for Dogs, Cats & Pups of all Breeds. It can be used for quick cleaning, deep cleaning & spot cleaning and is completely hassle free to use. Since Fresh Me Up is All Natural and Safe it is safe to use daily. It is not only Hypoallergenic, Sulphate free and Paraben free but also is specially pH balanced for Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens. Experience Pet and Pet Parent friendly Range of products from Natural Remedies. Our products are not only safe and effective for pets but also convenient and hassle free to use for the pet parents as well.
- ALL NATURAL & SAFE – Mild Foam Dry Shampoo for Dogs & Cats is Absolutely no chemicals go into the making of Fresh Me Up which is why it is completely safe to use daily and as and when you require just as frequently as you use a sanitizer.
- EASY TO USE – It is a waterless shampoo where no water is required to give your pet a bath. All you need to do is pump the foam into your hand and apply it on your pets’ coat and towel dry post that. You will see all the dirt come off instantly.
- MILD DRY SHAMPOO – It is Hypoallergenic, sulphate & paraben free, completely lick safe and pH balanced.
- INCLUDES MOISTURIZER AND CONDITIONER – Most dry shampoos leave your pet with dry coat which leads to hairfall. Fresh Me Up includes Moisturiser and Conditioner which will leave the coast shiny and smooth.
- CONTROL ODOUR – Will leave your pet smelling fresh and will help control odour along with removing dirt.
DIRECTIONS to useNatural Remedies, Fresh Me Up – Mild Foam Dry Shampoo for Dogs & Cats,140 ml Shake well before use.
Using warm water, wet your pet thoroughly. Get desired quantity of shampoo, apply from head to tail and all over the body with special attention to the dirty areas. Gently rub/massage deep to the coat and skin. For better results let it sit for about 2-3 minutes. Rinse well wash off the residue with warm water. Repeat if necessary. Dry using an absorbent towel. Avoid around eyes and mouth directly. Cover pet’s ears to avoid water from getting in.