Benefits Of Pedigree Adult Vegetarian
What Not to Feed?
How much Pedigree to feed?
– Dog’s weight (Up to 10 kg): 110-170 g/day
– Dog’s weight (10-25 kg): 170-310 g/day
– Dog’s weight (25-50 kg): 340-500 g/day
– Dog’s weight (50-100 kg): 560-990 g/day
– Pedigree is a complete and balanced meal in itself
The change from current food to PEDIGREE is best done gradually over 7 days.
• Day 1-2: 25% Pedigree & 75% Home-cooked food
• Day 3-4: 50% Pedigree & 50% Home-cooked food
• Day 5-6: 75% Pedigree & 25% Home-cooked food
• Day 7: 100% Pedigree
When you buy Pedigree dog food, make sure it is properly sealed.
On opening the pack, store Pedigree dog food in an air-tight container, in a cool and dry place
Cereals and Cereal By-Product, Soybean Meal, Hydrogenated vegetable Oil, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Milk Powder, Iodised Salt, Potassium Chloride, Isolated Soy Protein, Choline Chloride, Antioxidants, Vitamins and Minerals, Methionine, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate, Carrot Powder, Peas Powder, Permitted Preservatives Flavours and colour.