Benefits Of Pedigree Adult Meat and Rice
What Not to Feed?
Pedigree Adult Meat and Rice
How much Pedigree to feed?
– Dog’s weight (Up to 10 kg): 110-170 g/day
– Dog’s weight (10-25 kg): 170-310 g/day
– Dog’s weight (25-50 kg): 340-500 g/day
– Dog’s weight (50-100 kg): 560-990 g/day
– Pedigree is a complete and balanced meal in itself
The change from current food to PEDIGREE is best done gradually over 7 days.
• Day 1-2: 25% Pedigree & 75% Home-cooked food
• Day 3-4: 50% Pedigree & 50% Home-cooked food
• Day 5-6: 75% Pedigree & 25% Home-cooked food
• Day 7: 100% Pedigree
When you buy Pedigree dog food, make sure it is properly sealed.
On opening the pack, store Pedigree dog food in an air-tight container, in a cool and dry place
Cereals and Cereals By-Product, Meat and Meat By-Products, Chicken and Chicken By-Product, Soybean Oil, Iodised salt, Antioxidants, Choline chloride, Vitamins and Minerals, Carrot Powder, Vitamins and Minerals, Carrot Powder, Peas Powder, Zinc, Sulphate Monohydrate, Permitted preservative flavor and colout.