Benefits Of Pedigree Adult Meat and Rice
What Not to Feed?
Pedigree Adult Meat and Rice
How much Pedigree to feed?
– Dog’s weight (Up to 10 kg): 110-170 g/day
– Dog’s weight (10-25 kg): 170-310 g/day
– Dog’s weight (25-50 kg): 340-500 g/day
– Dog’s weight (50-100 kg): 560-990 g/day
– Pedigree is a complete and balanced meal in itself
The change from current food to PEDIGREE is best done gradually over 7 days.
• Day 1-2: 25% Pedigree & 75% Home-cooked food
• Day 3-4: 50% Pedigree & 50% Home-cooked food
• Day 5-6: 75% Pedigree & 25% Home-cooked food
• Day 7: 100% Pedigree
When you buy Pedigree dog food, make sure it is properly sealed.
On opening the pack, store Pedigree dog food in an air-tight container, in a cool and dry place
Cereals and Cereals By-Product, Meat and Meat By-Products, Chicken and Chicken By-Product, Soybean Oil, Iodised salt, Antioxidants, Choline chloride, Vitamins and Minerals, Carrot Powder, Vitamins and Minerals, Carrot Powder, Peas Powder, Zinc, Sulphate Monohydrate, Permitted preservative flavor and colout.
There are no reviews yet.